♡ Review // MAC Give Me Sun






What is it? 

Hello Cuties! Today I will be doing a mini review on the "give me sun bronzer" by MAC. This is a light peachy light brown tan colour and I have to say this is my FAV bronzer to use all year round! It is such a pretty colour and gives you such a cute glow, I LOVE IT! This will look amazing on light to medium skin tones because of the light peachy tan colour it gives off and I am not sure about deeper skin tones since this is a sheer bronzer so you would need to build it up but I'm sure it'll look just as amazing on deeper tones! I think everyone should try this out just because of how versatile the colour is and love how you can wear this bronzer in the winters too and it looks amazing! That's all I have for this mini-review!



Price: $37



                                                  PURCAHSE IT HERE:  

https://www.maccosmetics.ca/product/13849/30734/Products/Makeup/Face/Powder/Mineralize-Skinfinish-Natural#/shade/Give_Me_Sun%21


-xx.



Social Media

Twitter -- @fachicxx
Instagram -- @fachicxx


---disclaimer:
 As any skincare or makeup regime, always do your own research before trying anything on my blog. Just because something works for me, it does not mean it will work for you. Always do your own research before trying something new and see what works for you. Happy Reading!



Popular posts from this blog

♡ Review // Hangover Primer by Too Faced

♡ DD / Summer 2017

☆☆☆☆☆ W E L C O M E ☆☆☆☆☆