♡ Review // MAC x Murad



Hello Cuties 

Who doesn't love a soft and dewy face in the winter?? So today I will be sharing 2 of my must-have hydrating moisturizers which are PERFECT for people with DRY or OILY Skin ♡ I have combination skin so in the winters I need a moisturizer which will keep me hydrated but not get me oily at the same time. Both these moisturizers have worked for me and a friend who has oily skin .. so these are amazinnnnnnnnng ♡ The first one is the "MURAD Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture" and the second one is the "MAC Cosmetics Studio Moisture Cream".




MURAD Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture - $76.00 ♡ 

I actually discovered this moisturizer recently from my trip to Sephora! Once cold starts the dry skin kicks in *sadly*.. So I asked one of the Sephora Consultants and they told me to give this a try since it is pretty moisturizing and I was like sounds good! So I tried this the next day under my foundation and before my primer .. I WAS AMAZED!! My foundation never looked so flawless during the cold season .. seriously. I wore this for 12 hours and I have to say even though my skin never got dry during the whole time I wore this.. It did get oily at the end of the night especially my t-zone so that was kinda like not good. But I have found a way that works even better! I actually use this now every night after cleansing before going to bed and wake up with such SOFT BABY SKIN SOFT SKIN haha literally it's so smooth and my skin doesn't feel dry what so ever. So I recommend using this at night since it is thick but let's see if this changing as the winter approaches since the winters are pretty harsh and so so so cold in Canada. This only comes in one size which is 50 ml for $76 and it comes with a mini spatula. Overall I LOVE THIS! Anyone who needs a good moisturizer should give this a try! Even though it is kind of on the pricey side.. a little goes a loooong way .. trust me on that :) 



                                                   PURCAHSE IT HERE:  













MAC Cosmetics Studio Moisture Cream - $40 

This moisturizer I have been using since Jan 2015 and been using this during the summer too. I have to say this IS AH-MAY-ZING!!!! Seriously though this is one of the few moisturizers that works well with dry skin and oily skin and combo skin! In the summer I get oily but not too oily but my friend who is really oily uses the same one and it works perfectly! I wear this under foundation and before my primer and it doesn't get me oily or drys me out so this is something I use with my foundation routine. I also went to a hot climate country this past summer and can I tell you that this moisturizer did wonders? It controlled my oil and ahhhhh this has to be my fav moisturizer!! This isn't on the pricey side and a little goes a long way for this moisturizer as well! This comes in two sizes; one is 30 ml for $12 which comes in a travel tube and one is 50 ml for $40 which comes in a jar.

                                                     PURCAHSE IT HERE:  









Thanks for Reading! Take Care. 

-xx.



Social Media

Twitter -- @fachicxx
Instagram -- @fachicxx 




---disclaimer:
 As any skincare or makeup regime, always do your own research before trying anything on my blog. Just because something works for me, it does not mean it will work for you. Always do your own research before trying something new and see what works for you. Happy Reading!




Popular posts from this blog

♡ Review // Hangover Primer by Too Faced

♡ DD / Summer 2017

☆☆☆☆☆ W E L C O M E ☆☆☆☆☆